CFS Regina – Newcomer Career and Support Services are organizing Youth Career Club as a part of the Youth Series.
- Practice growth over fixed mindset
- Skills building-
- Job searching and application process
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interview practice – Elevator pitch
- Career assessment and exploration
- Virtual Reality career show
Course Date and Venue
|Introductory Session– In person||October 15||1 – 4 PM||160 McIntosh St|
|Follow up Session– Online||Every Tuesday||4.30 – 5.30 PM||Online|
|Follow up Session — In person||Every Thursday||4.30 – 5.30 PM||160 McIntosh St|
|Closing session– In person||November 12||1 – 4 PM||160 McIntosh St|
Age group: Youth between age 15 and 24.
Transportation: Bus pass will be provided.
Participants must have permanent residence or refugee status.
To register please fill out the form below
or contact Kavan at
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH