CFS Regina – Newcomer Career and Support Services is organizing a
Resume and Cover Letter Writing Workshop. Whether you have started the process or need to begin from scratch, this workshop will walk you through the entire process.
Session will include:
- Introduction to Canadian resume and cover letter conventions
- Step-by-step guidance on how to create strong resumes and cover letters
- Formatting tips and tricks
- Tutorials on how to adapt your resumes and cover letters for particular jobs
- 1:1 resume and cover letter feedback
Date: Monday, May 24th – Thursday, May 27th
Time: 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Venue: Online Via Zoom
Participants must have permanent residence or refugee status.
To register please fill out the form below
or contact Kavan at