CFS–Regina is a non-profit family service agency that strives for social justice, equality, dignity and compassion for those in need. CFS-Regina is committed to providing services that bring about healing, stability and wholeness in the lives of families and individuals. We are dedicated to our motto: Open Hearts, Open Minds, Open Doors.
We are actively seeking interested individuals to serve on the Board of Directors for the 2021-2023 term. Persons with an interest in Finance, Marketing, or Community Service are particularly encouraged to apply. Board members commence two year renewable terms at our Annual General Meeting in late June.
The Board is responsible for acting in the best interests, stability and long-term sustainability of CFS-Regina, including:
- strategic leadership through good governance, policy development and review
- nurturing a respectful governance and management relationship
- encouraging unity and collaboration
Directors are expected to:
- represent CFS-Regina with honesty and integrity
- respect the Vision & Mission, Bylaws and Board Policy of CFS-Regina
- participate in the work of the Board and Committees to the best of their ability
- A Board Orientation meeting held in September.
- Meetings are held five times a year (virtual when required). Meetings are designed to be efficient and productive.
- You will be provided with all needed materials, support, and mentorship to guide your new role.
- Participation on committees focussed upon specific areas. Committee meetings are held quarterly.
- Participation at the Annual General Meeting and Organizational Meeting held each June.
The CFS-Regina Board is committed to representation reflective of the wonderful diversity of the communities we serve. We respect that we are in Treaty 4 Territory on the ancestral lands of the Nehiyaw, Anishinabe, Dakota, Lakota, Nakoda and Métis Peoples.
More information about CFS-Regina is available on our website at: cfsregina.ca
Please submit your expression of interest on or before Tuesday, June 1, 2021, at: firstname.lastname@example.org